Country Specific Entrance Requirements and English Language Requirements
- Country specific entrance requirements along with English language requirements are listed at https://www.ul.ie/international/undergraduate-postgraduate-studies/applying-ul/entry-requirements
Programme Specific Entrance Requirements
- We invite applications from healthcare professionals; administrators, managers and officers with experience of working in healthcare settings/industries; IT specialists with experience of working in healthcare sectors/industries, and health scientists. Each application should possess a minimum of 2nd class honours, grade 2 in their primary degree (Level 8, National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) or equivalent.
- Applicants with at least five years’ work experience in a healthcare setting/industry who can satisfy the course admission team that they have the ability to complete and benefit from this course. Such applicants shall be required to undertake an interview.
The fees for this programme are €18,000, irrespective of mode. The application deadline is 30th of September (2022). Please note an application fee of €35 will apply.
Documentation you should have to hand when making an application:
- proof of qualifications: notarised documents, transcripts for each academic year and final certificate (scanned originals); certified English translations of transcripts/certificates should be submitted where the originals are in a language other than English
- passport details: page which includes photograph (if the passport is in booklet form), card face which includes photograph (if the passport is a card) (scanned original)
- English language qualifications if English is not the applicant’s first language
- one page resume or curriculum vitae: listing your work experience, education, skills and achievements
- a digital health transformation idea: two paragraphs on an idea of yours for a digital health transformation project
How to Apply
Each mode is due to commence in early January 2023. To apply for the programme, click on the this link
An applicant will be requested to identify which route they plan to take (full-time route, part-time route A, or part-time route B).