- A healthcare administrator, healthcare manager or healthcare professional who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher)
- An applicant who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher) in a health sciences discipline
- An information technology specialist who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher) with experience of working in a healthcare setting.
- An applicant with at least five years’ work experience in a healthcare related industry who can satisfy the course admission team that they have the ability to complete and benefit from this course.
Applicants may be required to undertake an interview.
- Fees for this programme are €12,000 for EU students and €16,000 for non-EU students.
Notes to Applicants:
- You should submit with your application material two paragraphs on an idea of yours for a digital health transformation project.
- Applicants from Health Service Executive (HSE) employees will be considered for a limited number of scholarships funded by HSE organisations. A HSE applicant who would like to be considered for one of these scholarships should submit with their application material a letter from their line manager in support of their attendance on this programme. Successful HSE applicants will be considered for these scholarships after the closing date for applications.
- Connected Health Skillnet has funding available to support a limited number of industry places on this programme. Successful applicants from industry will be considered for these funding supports after the closing date for applications.
The Application Website will be unavailable from close of business on the 8th of October and will re-open on the 16th of October. The final cut-off for applications will be 12 noon on the 30th of October.