- A healthcare administrator, healthcare manager or healthcare professional who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher)
- An applicant who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher) in a health sciences discipline
- An information technology specialist who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher) with experience of working in a healthcare setting.
- An applicant with at least five years’ work experience in a healthcare related industry who can satisfy the course admission team that they have the ability to complete and benefit from this course.
Applicants may be required to undertake an interview.
Fees for the programme are €12,000. Applicants from the Health Service Executive (HSE) are eligible to apply for a limited number of scholarships funded by HSE organisations.
Notes to Applicants:
- With your application please submit two paragraphs on an idea of yours for a digital health transformation project.
- Also, please submit with your application a letter from your line manager in support of your attendance on this programme.
Closing date for applications is 18th of October, 2019 12:00 IST