- A healthcare administrator, healthcare manager or healthcare professional who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher)
- An applicant who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher) in a health sciences discipline
- An information technology specialist who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher) with experience of working in a healthcare setting.
- An applicant with at least five years’ work experience in a healthcare related industry who can satisfy the course admission team that they have the ability to complete and benefit from this course.
Applicants may be required to undertake an interview.
- Fees for this programme are €12,000 for EU students and €16,000 for non-EU students.
Notes to Applicants:
- You should submit with your application the following material:
- a Curriculum Vitae (CV) at most two pages and
- two paragraphs on an idea of yours for a digital health transformation project.
In the case of an applicant, employed with the Health Service Executive (HSE), please clearly state in your CV, your current role and specifically where you are employed within the HSE e.g. the Community Healthcare Organisation (which one), the Office of the Chief Information Officer, the Acute Sector, Section 38/39 and so forth.
- Applicants from Health Service Executive (HSE) employees will be considered for a limited number of scholarships funded by HSE organisations. A HSE applicant who would like to be considered for one of these scholarships should submit with their application material a letter from their line manager in support of their attendance on this programme. Successful HSE applicants will be considered for these scholarships after the closing date for applications.
- Connected Health Skillnet has funding available to support a limited number of industry places on this programme. Successful applicants from industry will be considered for these funding supports after the closing date for applications.
The application deadline is 26th of October (2021) at 17h00. Please note an application fee of €35 (online) or €40 by cheque/bank draft will apply.